Skip to main content

Research Assistants' Guide

A guide for law faculty research assistants

How to get a study carrel

Library study carrels are not available for assignment at this time. If you already have a carrel assigned to you, you do not need to return the key until Aug. 3rd or whenever you return to the law school for the fall semester. If you have questions contact the Kristyn Seo Taff, our Access Services Librarian at

University of Minnesota Law Library
Reference Desk: 612-625-4309 • Circulation Desk: 612-625-4300 • Contact Us